Saturday, December 16, 2006

Just a note about comments

I notice some people have been having trouble commenting in the last few weeks. I think it's a problem that could be explained by the following comment that I cut and pasted from the help section. Hope this is useful: Logging in with an old Blogger account to post a comment on the new Blogger is giving a “please try again later” error. Until we fix this, it may work to log in first at http://www.blogger.com/login.g, and then go to the comments page on the new version of Blogger in beta. — latest update on Thursday, December 14, 2006

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hi Word Imp, I hope you don't mind I copied your post onto my blog, as I have been having the same problem on my blog. Still trying to think of a definition for knittle but my brain is too full of Christmas things!